Neighbor is seeking a Mobile Developer to join our fast-growing team. If you are a problem solver who wants to ship high-quality mobile apps, you are the right person that we are looking for!
• Work with designer, product manager, and a team of software engineers to develop and deploy our iOS app that best reflects Neighbor product vision.
• Implement custom native user interfaces and interactions using the latest programming techniques.
• Conceptualize, design, and ship new features with our product team.
• Fix bugs and enhance the performance of our application.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related experience.
• Proven working experience in mobile and software development.
• Highly proficient in Objective-C, XCode, and/or Android Java development.
• Shipped applications on the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, networking, and concurrency.
• Problem-solving aptitude and a learning mindset.
• Firm understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Has proficiency across the web technology stack.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Java Spring development experience a plus.
• MyBatis/MySQL experience a plus.
Compensation: $80K-120K, 0.5%-1.0%
This is a lead product manager role. You will partner with engineering and design to create beautiful, intuitive and engaging product that deliver value to our users. Your will be responsible to drive the product iteration cycles from strategy to execution. The role offers significant autonomy and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Establish a deep and meaningful understanding of the market and the value to our users.
Craft a product vision
Translate your vision into WEEKLY roadmaps
Define success for the projects in your roadmap
Support engineering and design as they turn specifications into features, then features into benefits.
Drive the launch process, including QA, training, and promotion
Act as the voice of the users in product decisions
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
2 – 5 years of years of product management experience
Strong and effective communicator
Organized and detail oriented
Passionate, driven and ready to grind
Experience in growth, design or software engineering a plus
Experience in sharing economy industry a huge plus
$70K – $90K
2.0% – 3.0%
We are looking for a field operation manager to champion our user acquisition and user engagement and customer support initiatives.
In this role, you will recruit, deploy and manage a team of local ambassadors to identify our target users, promote our product, increase brand awareness and subsequently convert interest to usage in the chosen communities.
Develop strategy for community activation and engagement that embodies the our core values and meets the needs of our customers, fans, and friends
Bring strategy to life, meeting key targets for engagement
Identify and cultivate early potential community users
Create plans to recognize power users in the community and to encourage less active users to become more engaged
Launch community-focused ambassador program and identify local ambassador deployment targets
Nurture and grow audience based on a combination of tactics across social, face to face, and digital communications
Coordinate efforts with Marketing Manager to promote the app in other social media channels
Devise programs to gather to community and user feedback, work closely with the Product team and the Engineering team to internalize the feedback
Develop and own reporting for key community metrics for the executive team
2 – 5 years of experience in social media and community management
Excellent and effective communicator
Knowledge of the right metrics to measure success & experience generating and writing reports demonstrating these KPIs
Ability to manage a large team( 20+)
Experience in launching large community programs or events.
Get Shit Done attitude!
Prior experience with the sharing economy industry is a huge plus
$55K – $70K
0.5% – 1.0%
We are looking for part time Community Ambassadors to join our team. You will be our eyes and ears in the community; promote our product, increase brand awareness and build relationships with our local partners and users.
You will be mostly working in the Cupertino and West San Jose area. You will have flexible working hours and joining at the ground level of a fast growing company.
$1K – $20K