- Neighbor is Free
- Neighbor is designed for kids
- Neighbor is driven by other responsible parents and neighbors in your community
- Neighbor is not an on-demand service, we believe in consistency and accountability. Therefore, our goal is help you find another local parent whom you can share the driving responsibilities on a weekly base.
- Neighbor is not a ride hailing app, instead, we have built algorithms to match you with other parents in your community that you can trust.
- Neighbor is completely free, we only ask you to share the driving responsibilities with your Neighbor.
Launch Service Area / Locations
The best way to know if Neighbor is available in your area is to download the app and sign up and let us know your area.
How it works?
If you are unsatisfied with your carpool experience or the things come up, you can easily cancel the trip anytime before the trip starts on Neighbor app. Once you confirmed your schedule with your neighbor, if you need to cancel your trip, we kindly ask that you do so as early as possible. Also as a courtesy, please notify your neighbor through a chat before your trip. If you need to adjust your trip plan slightly, we encourage you to chat with your neighbor on our App to see if they might be able to accommodate you.
- We found new suitable Neighbor for you with similar trips.
- Your child is picked up and dropped off by the other parent.
- Reminder of your upcoming trips.